As we near the completion of mailing Issues 80 and 81, I am very happy to inform you that Issue LXXXII is printing!
In this issue readers will find the following articles:
1. The End of An Era – Archduke Otto of Austria (1912-2011), by Arturo E. Beéche.
2. A Princess in Africa – (Part 2) A Memoir of Life in Exile, by HRH Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia.
3. Book Reviews, by Coryne Hall.
4. A Royal Wedding in Potsdam: The Marriage of Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia and Princess Sophie of Isenburg, by Edwina Tash.
5. The Tsar’s Floating Palace, by Coryne Hall.
6.The Ninetieth Birthday of The Duke of Edinburgh, by Natasha Erbury.
7. Umberto – The Count of Salemi, by Sabrina Pollock.
8. Royal News.
We expect this issue to arrive from the printers in about a week and will mail along with Issue LXXXIII (October 2011).
Regards, Arturo Beéche